Privacy & Cookies
When visiting the Network B2B website or contacting Network B2B we will:
Respect your privacy and confidentiality,
Keep your personal details secure from unauthorised access, use or disclosure; and
Not sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so.
Only use your information in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
What we collect
The Network B2B web server automatically collects standard information such as browser type, operating system, access times, etc.
Any information that is collected indirectly is used by Network B2B only to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic towards, and usage of the Network B2B websites and to develop the design and layout of the website.
Network B2B may collect and store the following limited personal information:
What we collect:
- Information about your computer and your visits to our website.
- Information you provide to us when signing up/subscribing to our newsletter or specific contact forms.
- Information you provide to us when using any of our services on our website.
- Information you send to us through our website relating to any communication between you the user and us
- Any other information you would send to us as part of using our website or services.
The information you provide is voluntarily, but if you disclose to us the personal information of any other, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What we do with the information we gather
The Personal information that you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified within this policy or on the relevant web pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer and personalise our website and business for you.
- Enable you to use the services available on our website
- Ability to send you non-marketing communications
- The ability to send you emails that you have requested or that are automatically sent by an action you undertook on our website.
- The ability to send any email marketing or newsletter, only if you have requested it. (you can either unsubscribe from this or contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
- The Ability to send you normal or marketing communications relating to our business, that may be of interest to you, this can be via post or any other technology that you the user has agreed to. (you can contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
- We may provide third parties with analytical or statistical information about our website use or users. (These third parties will not be able to identify any individual from that data)
- Prevent fraud and keep our website secure at all times.
Controlling your personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- With the extent we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; or
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Storage of personal information you provide will be either on our secure server which is Password and firewall protected. Or on our Secure internal Network which is also secured by a Password and firewall.
You the user will acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is and can be inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Access to Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Network B2B can provide you with a copy of any information that Network B2B maintains about you writing to us via our registered office address.
You can contact us to update any personal information we hold about you that would need updating.
This website contains hypertext links to external websites. Network B2B is not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those sites and does not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of such hypertext links.
This website address is owned and operated by:
- Network North Networking Ltd
- Registration Number: 08675124
- Registered Address: 132 Whitley Road, Whitley Bay, Tyne And Wear, NE26 2NA
What are cookies
A cookie is a very small text file containing a string of letters and numbers that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser on your computer.
These cookies will be stored on your computer by a web browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date. this would be invalid if deleted by the user before that expiry date.
These are created when a user visits a website and will expire at the end of that user session. this will be when the web browser has been closed by the user.
Third party cookies
These are created when a user visits a website, these cookies are provided by third parties on our behalf the reason for this is so we can research the use of our website. this could involve both session and persistent cookies, these cookies do not store any personal information.
Our website may also use software which enables us to study and improve your user journey. this could involve both session and persistent cookies, these cookies do not store any personal information.
You have a number of options when it comes to receiving cookies. you can set your browser to reject all cookies, to allow only ‘trusted’ sites to send them, or accept only those cookies from websites you are currently using.
We recommend you don’t block all cookies as parts of our website won’t work correctly without them.