ABOUT NETWORK B2B
Before we started Network B2B, you had two options if you wanted to network:
- The “What-Was-The-Point-Of-That?” Network. You invested time in going to the meeting, watched people milling around, chatted to the three people you already knew, or somebody who you couldn’t get away from, and went home. Your dream client may have been in the room. But how would you ever know?
- The “Oh-My-God-I-Need-A-Referral!” Network. You’re wide awake the night before the meeting, desperately trying to work out what you’re going to say when the Network asks you for your weekly referral and you’re worried about finding a stand-in whilst you are on holiday. Super-regimented. Super-strict. Stressful.
At Network B2B, everything is structured to make it easy for you to find business but it remains relaxed and informal with flexibility.
RELAXED, FRIENDLY MEETINGS AND YOU’RE NEVER UNDER PRESSURE TO JOIN
MEET & GREET
Get a coffee fix and chat with fellow members and visitors.
60 SECOND REQUEST
Gathered round the breakfast table, every member gives a 60-second shout-out of who they are, what they do and the kind of business they’re looking for.
BREAK FOR BREAKFAST
Small break from the meeting to interact and chat with fellow members and visitors over a delicious breakfast.
10 MINUTE PRESENTATION
One member each week gives an insight into their business via a presentation or an interactive discussion.
A great time to pass along referrals or book important 1-1 meetings with your fellow members.
Gain new ideas for your business, ask questions and get feedback. No matter what you’re going through, somebody in the room will be able to help.
MEMBERSHIP COSTS & BENEFITS
To become a member of a group memberships cost £35 + vat per month, there is a small meeting fee each week when attending which is no more than £15 per person, this is collected on behalf of the venue to cover room hire, food etc. As well as great networking there is the following member benefits:
- Develop and build relationships with new contacts and generate business
- Exclusive slot in a group for your business category.
- Membership training on how to get the best out of your meetings.
- Personal confidence growth.
- Peer Support from like minded business owners.
- Advertise your business events.
- The most cost effective platform to market your business.