Lunch networking events
Our Lunch networking events are ideal for those who can’t make weekly or early morning meetings as they meet monthly. With groups meeting at various venues there will be several groups meeting over the month for members to attend. If you would like to attend a meeting as a visitor, please complete the form below and specify which meeting you would like to attend. Have two membership fee free visits on us to help you decide if you would like to join
Each lunch networking group meets from 12:15-2.00pm at various locations across the country.
All lunch groups have open categories of business meaning there will be more than one business type at the meetings to maximise the supportive potential of the groups. Our lunch membership is £35 + vat pm collected by Direct Debit for a contracted 12 month period. There is a meeting fee of no more than £10 per person which is collected on behalf of the venue and covers food, room hire etc.
Take a look at our upcoming lunch networking events, each event follows the same structured agenda as our morning events they are relaxed and very friendly.
Our lunch meetings run on a 5 week rotation in the following order:
- South Durham: Whitworth Hall, Stanner’s Lane, Spennymoor, (DL16 7QU)
- Newcastle: The Boat Club, 95 Quayside, Newcastle, NE1 3DH
- Sunderland: The Roker Hotel, Roker Terrace, Sunderland, (SR6 9ND)
- Durham: The Stables, Beamish Hall Hotel, Stanley, Durham, (DH9 0YB)
- Gateshead: Eslington Villa, 8 Station Rd, Gateshead, (NE9 6DR)